In addition to providing quality mental health services in Malaysia, one of our mission at KIN & KiDS is to support the development of quality mental health services in Malaysia by offering training and supervision to current and future mental health professionals. KIN & KiDS continuing education workshops provide an intimate experience with direct trainer-participant contact through small groups, live demonstrations, role-plays, and discussions of video segments of sessions.
Five Reasons why Malaysian mental health professionals choose to attend KIN & KiDS continuing education workshops for their professional development
- We are the only mental health training center to provide specially tailored CE workshops for mental health professionals/students to ensure that the level of training is appropriate to the participants needs. We do not believe in providing a one-size-fits-all We carefully screen all interested participants to ensure that they meet the participation requirement.
- We limit the workshop to only 20 participants to keep the workshop provider-participants ratio low. By doing so, we sacrifice quantity to maintain quality.
- We ensure that participants get a chance to observe our workshop providers “walk the talk”. We endeavor to include life therapy session(s) with a real volunteer client in our training workshops.
- We only invite international qualified and reputable workshop providers to conduct our workshops. Participants get to learn from the best in the field.
- We are committed to ensuring that our workshops meet the professional standards set out in the Code of Ethics of the American Association for Marriage & Family Therapists.
To keep updated on our upcoming trainings, visit our Facebook page and “like us”!