KIN & KiDS Marriage, Family, and Child Therapy Center
We are a group of mental health practitioners that provide marriage therapy, family therapy, child/ play therapy, sex therapy, psychological and counselling services in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. Our local and expatriate clients are adults, children, adolescents, couples and families of all ages and lifestyles.
What you can expect
Here, our therapists are committed to providing:
- A team of qualified mental health professionals who adhere to professional code of ethics.
- Collaboration between therapist and client.
- A thoughtful, caring, strength-based approach to problem-solving and change.
- Privacy and confidentiality.
- A team-based approach for clients, couples or families who choose to work with more than one therapist.
- Referral and/or coordination of care with other health or service providers as needed.
- A commitment to monitor the quality of professional services provided through on-going supervision/regular peer consults undertaken by our therapists.
- A clinical approach that values systemic intervention as oppose to individualistic models.
Our mission is to provide high quality mental health services to adults and children and their families and to promote the delivery of valuable mental health services in Malaysia. At KIN & KiDS Marriage, Family and Child Therapy Center, we offer you a multi-disciplinary team of mental health practitioners that utilizes a systemic-based approach to guide our work with our clients.
We adhere to the standards of ethical guidelines in our clinical work and respect our client’s religious, cultural, and ethnic values.